Kathryn has been practicing massage therapy since 1999. She studied massage therapy at Florida School of Massage in Gainesville, Florida, and continues enriching her experience, attending numerous training conferences in bodywork and energy modalities. She also teaches massage therapy.
Kathryn has a strong foundation in the sciences, having considered becoming a physician. As her experience has progressed, however, she has become increasingly interested in complementary therapies, in particular energy work.
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Certified Medical Massage Therapist
- Certified BodyTalk Practicioner (CBP)
- Advanced Sports Massage and Injury Recovery Certification
- Nationally Certified Reflexologist with ARCB
- American Massage Therapy Association, professional member
- American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB)